Our site is reviews, info, and help from geriatric care managers, long-term care experts, registered nurses, social workers, finance managers, insurance case managers, administrators, occupational therapists, respiratory therapists, and others.
We built this information resource for seniors to be informed of the options and choices available to them. We know how the web can be loaded with service providers so it is important to do your research before hiring anyone for service. We know your independence and autonomy is important and that is why we provided this resource.
We are committed to assisting seniors and their families by providing solutions to senior health care. In addition we provide useful information for the elderly on senior and elder care concepts.
Home health care and other services to look for, should be:
- Physical & Psycho-social Assessments
- Care Planning
- Relocation & Moving
- Resource & Referral Development
- Coordination of Services
- Home Safety Evaluations
- Insurance Case Management
- Medical Claims Filing & Appeal
- Daily Money Management & Bill Paying
- Monitoring and Oversight Care
- Assurance of Choices & Options
- Grocery Shopping
- Financial Assitance (Reverse Mortgage, Life Settlement, Long Term Care, and more)
- Senior Advocacy
- Crisis Intervention
- Guardianship and More